Dr. Ben Hale excels at using his wide range of expertise to secure resources for different scientific teams. Trained as a molecular biologist with expertise in genetics, developmental biology, and cellular metabolism, Dr. Hale has experience developing patentable deliverables to be used in improving the efficiency or efficacy of processes in both human health and agriculture. At his previous position, Dr. Hale was awarded the NIH postdoctoral F32 NRSA from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. As a Scientific Consultant at EGC, Dr. Hale enjoys working with a diverse group of small business, incubators, and academic teams to secure funding and advance science. In his spare time, Dr. Hale enjoys camping, hiking, and being outdoors as much as possible.
- Diagnostic Assays
- Scientific Consultant, Eva Garland Consulting
- Postdoctoral Fellow, East Carolina University
- Research technician, Steven Lamb Consulting
- B.S. in Biology from Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Ph.D. in Molecular Genetics from Iowa State University