Nalini Mehta, Ph.D.
Dr. Nalini Mehta is a broadly trained scientist in the fields of microbiology, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, cancer biology and immunology. Her research experience includes conceiving, designing, and executing challenging projects with a focus on developing novel therapies against glioblastoma. Dr. Mehta has exhibited strong leadership and mentorship skills while working in leading research institutions, as well as at the leading multinational company, Johnson and Johnson. She has a true passion for learning across diverse specializations as evidenced by her completion of an MBA degree and a CRA certification course. Along with performing hands-on-research, she has been responsible for intellectual writing and editing scientific manuscripts, fellowship applications, doctoral dissertations, IACUC protocols, SOPs, and numerous federal and private foundation grant proposals. At EGC, she enjoys collaborating with her team to help clients secure grant funding, thus advancing innovative ideas to fruition. During her leisure, she enjoys cooking, reading and music.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Scientific Consultant, Eva Garland Consulting
- Research Scientist, Duke University
- Research Scientist, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Research Associate, Emory University
- Microbiologist, Johnson & Johnson
- B.S. in Microbiology from Bombay University, India
- M.S. in Microbiology from Bombay University, India
- Ph.D. in Microbiology from University of Georgia, GA
- MBA from Kennesaw State University, GA
- CRA Certification from CRA Training Institute, Houston, TX