Protecting the health and safety of our clients and employees during this challenging time remains EGC’s top priority. We have developed the following Visitor Policy for visitors and business guests based on the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.
The following definitions apply to this policy:
- A “close contact” is someone who is less than 6 feet away from an infected person (laboratory-confirmed or a clinical diagnosis) for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period. People who are exposed to someone with COVID-19 after they completed at least 5 days of isolation are not considered close contacts.
- “Up-to-date” means a person has received all recommended doses in their primary series COVID-19 vaccine, and a booster dose when eligible.
Effective until further notice, we are requiring that visitors and business guests scheduled to attend meetings in our offices refrain from entering our offices if any of the following pertains to them:
- If they are sick or exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.). Visitors should refrain from coming to EGC’s workplace until it has been at least 5 days since the onset of symptoms or they receive a negative PCR test result.
- If they have tested positive for COVID-19. Visitors should not come into the office for a minimum of 5 days after the latter of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms or obtaining the positive test result.
- If they are unvaccinated or not up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccinations and they have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. Visitors should not come into the office for a minimum of 10 days after the close contact.
At this time, all visitors and business guests must wear a mask while in EGC’s offices. Masks may only be removed when actively eating or drinking. We also recommend that social distancing be practiced to the extent reasonably possible, with individuals maintaining a 6-foot distance from others, including in conference rooms. Virtual meetings remain available to visitors and business guests as an alternative to in-person meetings. We are also happy to reschedule meetings at our mutual convenience.
While prioritizing the health and safety of our clients and employees, we are also committed to providing exceptional service and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.