Barbara Amoah, Ph.D.
Dr. Barbara Amoah is a broadly trained scientist with over 15 years of experience in Entomology, Agriculture, Crop Protection, and Environmental Management. Her research background includes multiple interdisciplinary projects in applied insect ecology and management, developing pest control options that are safer, more sustainable, and environmentally friendly to ensure adequate food supply, and environmental and human safety. Dr. Amoah has extensive experience in scientific writing and communication with a strong publication record, and she has served as a peer Journal Reviewer for six scientific journals. At EGC, Dr. Amoah enjoys the opportunity to collaborate with other scientists to help clients obtain funding to advance their innovations. In her spare time, Dr. Amoah enjoys gardening, a variety of sports, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Scientific Consultant, Eva Garland Consulting, LLC
- Lecturer, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, NC
- Postdoctoral Fellow, North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC
- Postdoctoral Fellow, South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC
- B.S. in Agriculture from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
- M.S. in Natural Resources from the University of Greenwich, England
- Ph.D. in Entomology from Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS