Dr. Priya Pai is a molecular biologist with over a decade of experience in cancer research. Her scientific work explored the molecular underpinnings of pancreatic, colorectal and breast cancer. Over the years, she has acquired experience crafting manuscripts and scientific grant proposals for agencies including the Department of Defense (DoD), Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP), National Institutes of Health (NIH), the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), and the Prevent Cancer Foundation. She has also served as a peer reviewer for eight scientific journals. At EGC, Dr. Pai enjoys learning about nascent technologies and helping small businesses bring their vision to fruition. In her spare time, she enjoys literature, hiking, the outdoors, and spending time with her family, friends, and cat.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Scientific Consultant, Eva Garland Consulting
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- B.S. in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology from Mount Carmel College, India
- M.S. in Medical Biochemistry from the Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of Nebraska Medical Center