Svetlana Tafreshi, Ph.D.
Dr. Svetlana Tafreshi is a Chemical Engineer by training with expertise in polymer modification and characterization, fibrous materials, wastewater purification, and drug transport. She has extensive experience conducting federally funded research, working with industry R&D teams on collaborative projects, and in scientific writing. Dr. Tafreshi has published over 20 peer-reviewed scientific journal papers and presented numerous conference proceedings. She also served as a reviewer for several high-impact scientific journals in her field of research. She enjoys learning about new areas of science and likes to utilize her diverse background in helping clients bring innovative ideas to the market. During her spare time, Dr. Tafreshi enjoys reading, gardening, and spending time with her family.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Material Science
- Scientific Consultant, Eva Garland Consulting
- Research Fellow, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Postdoctoral Fellow, North Carolina State University
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- M.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Virginia Commonwealth University