Arsalan Daudi, Ph.D.
Dr. Arsalan Daudi provides strategic guidance for life science and agricultural technologies. As a trained molecular biologist with expertise in host-microbe interactions, plant immunity, biochemistry and microbiology, Dr. Daudi has experience writing and winning research grants from multiple government funding agencies including the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). He served as a member of the leadership team for the peer-reviewed journal, Bio-protocol, and has provided strategic consulting to numerous businesses in the life sciences. At EGC, Dr. Daudi loves working with trailblazers in their fields who are pushing the envelope to bring innovative ideas to the market. In his free time, Dr. Daudi enjoys biking the Durham greenways, hiking, gardening and relaxing with friends and family.
- Scientific Consultant, Eva Garland Consulting
- Client Manager, Coleman Research
- Executive Editor & Business Development Lead, Bio-protocol
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, University of California at Davis
- B.S. in Biotechnology from the University of Nottingham
- Ph.D. in Molecular Plant Pathology from the University of East Anglia